After being gone for for 5 days pretty much, I was having some Crawford withdrawals!! So invited her and the boys over today for some much needed company! It really was nice to have her and the boys here, I love playing with them. I even fed Jenson his lunch and then after that I gave him a warm bath, where i washed his hair and pampered him then he got a bottle!!!
Amanda and I also walked to the house across the street to their yard sale were I found a shirt for Jenson that was a “most have”!! It was white and had a donkey, cow, and duck on it and says “hee how, moo moo, quack quack”. That was all that was good really and
he freaking loved it!!
Good old Gavin today being so sweet and listened to me so very well too!! Everything I asked of him he did, just told me ok! I was so proud of him.
Love the pictures! I'm so glad you and Amanda have each other.
ReplyDeleteBahaha what in the world was up with Ally and that face?? Gavin was pretty sweet tonight :) I'm glad I got my Warnock time!
ReplyDelete